Weinberg & Ziegler PLLC, Bankruptcy and Personal Injury Attorneys - Olympia, Washington

Weinberg & Ziegler Olympia Now at 324 West Bay Drive NW, Olympia WA 

   Attorney Morgan Ziegler               Attorney Steve Weinberg

Maybe you are just falling behind on payments and
overwhelmed by financial issues?
                Call us at (360) 943-6200.  We would like to help you                     

Do you need to speak with a bankruptcy attorney?  Call Weinberg & Ziegler, PLLC to talk about how to get your financial house back in order.   We can set an appointment for personal bankruptcy consultation.  There is no fee for the initial personal bankruptcy consultation. A bankruptcy attorney can help you avoid foreclosures, repossessions and garnishments. 

You can get a head-start on the process by downloading our questionnaire and starting to work on it.  You can also bring the questionnaire with you to the initial consultation with any questions you have or you can just call to ask a few questions and to schedule an appointment. If you need a bankruptcy attorney in Olympia, you should give us a call.  If you need a bankruptcy attorney in Tacoma, you should give us a call. 

The Law Office of Weinberg & Ziegler, PLLC has been practicing law in the areas of bankruptcy and personal injury in Olympia, Washington for over 25 years.  We can help you file for bankruptcy protection under a Chapter 7 Fresh Start Bankruptcy or under a Chapter 13 Wage Earner Bankruptcy  

We can also help you with personal injury related to car accidents, slip and fall accidents, premise liability matters and insurance claim settlements. Our fees in personal injury cases come from the settlement, you will not incur any fee for our services in a personal injury case. If you need a personal injury attorney in Olympia, give us a call.  If you need a personal injury attorney in Tacoma, give us a call. 

Driving Directions and maps to our office

Disclaimer:  The information on this website is general information about bankruptcy and our process, it is not specific to your situation and nothing on this website should be consider to be legal advice. 

Scam Alert: click this link for more information

SCAM ALERT – An infrequent national bankruptcy scam is taking place.  Con artists posing as your attorney are calling bankruptcy clients.  The calls appear to originate from our office, but that is part of the scam.  The caller will tell you that you need to wire money to avoid an arrest warrant.  Do not send money and call our office if you have any questions.

We are located at 324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201, Olympia WA 98502

You can reach us by telephone at (360) 943-6200 

Our fax number is (360) 943-4827

You can send certificates to the office at docs@bankruptcyolympia.com

We only use email to receive certificates, we do not accept service by email or answer legal questions through email. 

                                       We are a debt relief agency.

                       We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code. 

Last Updated:  March 10 2016  - updates and clarifications

For questions about the website and broken links please email: